Jeana's World of Law

Jeana's World of Law

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Welcome to Jeana's World of Law!


Hello! My name is Jeana. Welcome to my world of law!

Since graduating from college I have been a freelance writer for several legal-related blogs while preparing for the LSAT's. I am interested in all things law and one day would like to get my law degree, pass the bar, and become a lawyer!

Freelancing is great, especially since one of my qualms about law school is that I don't know what kind of lawyer I want to be. Through writing, however, I am able to explore all aspects of the law. With every article comes new information, new ideas, and new potential career paths.

Recently my friends have been asking me why I don't have my own blog. It's true, I love to write and usually write my articles before I even have something to put them! A blog would make sense. Truth be told, the reason really was twofold: 1) I wanted to establish myself as an aspiring legal writer before jumping the gun on a blog, and 2) procrastination.

So enough is enough! I have decided to create my own space to post articles on law topics ranging from politics to the environment. The vision I have for my blog is to create a resource for others interested in law and law-related topics. If nothing else, this blog is for me. I love being relevant and updated on legal news - both in the United States and globally - and writing articles is a great way to stay informed.

Please feel free to post comments, questions, and links to any articles that you may think are an appropriate fit! And don't forget to follow me on Twitter @JeanaWorldofLaw, and like my Facebook page, Jeana's World of Law.

In addition, as a freelance writer I am very familiar with the cutthroat world of blogging. If you are interested in guest posting, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment