Jeana's World of Law

Jeana's World of Law

Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year!

I have been so busy this holiday season visiting friends and family that I totally forgot to tell my readers Happy Holidays!! Well, here it is! Season's greetings everyone.

What a year it has been! As with most years, it's had it's triumphs and tragedies. The new year is just around the corner and most everyone is ready for it, especially me. This year I plan on taking the LSATs and starting the application process for law school!! Don't worry, I will keep you all updated on my progress!

I look forward to keeping my readers informed in law, politics, and government in the coming year. I hope everyone had a have a safe and happy holiday and I wish you all a wonderful New Year!

P.S. How funny is this law book Christmas tree - courtesy of Phoenix Law ? This is what the next few months will look like for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment